Ladbrokes Casino Review: £500 Welcome Bonus and Offers Plus Promotions for Existing Casino Customers
Ladbrokes Casino is one of the best online casinos around and no matter what sort of game you want to play, they’ve got you covered. Ladbrokes is one of the longest-established names in gambling and they are a magnificent all-rounder, with their casino just one gaming suite they offer.
You can play casino classics such as roulette and blackjack, as well as slots and a huge array of other games online and via their mobile casino. Make boredom a thing of the past and claim an amazing bonus or two today at Ladbrokes Casino
Ladbrokes Casino Welcome Bonus Details
- Bonus Amount: £20 to £500
- How It Works: 100% matched first deposit casino bonus
- Wagering Requirements: 20 times the bonus and deposit combined
- Game Percentages/Excluded Games: Slots and scratchcards contribute 100%, roulette and blackjack 20%, other games less and double options on slots and video poker are excluded
- Validity: Bonus wagering must be completed within 30 days
- Other Stuff: Cannot bet more than 30% of bonus total or £50 on a single spin, game or hand, bonus itself is non-withdrawable – only winnings from it
- Alternative/Additional Welcome Offers: First deposits between £5 and £19.99 receive a 25% casino bonus. Note there are also bonuses available at the Live Casino and other Ladbrokes games/slots suites, though you may only be able to choose one of these options.
- Significant Terms: 18+. New Customers Only. Min £20 deposit. Max bonus £500. 20x (deposit + bonus) wagering reqs apply. Contributions to wagering reqs vary by game. Bonus valid for 30 days (bonus + winnings removed). Certain games and payment methods excluded. Bets covering 67% or more of Roulette table don’t count to wagering. T&C’s apply.
Who are Ladbrokes Casino?
Ladbrokes Casino is, surprise, surprise, the casino provided by Ladbrokes. Ladbrokes date their gambling origins way back to the 1800s. Needless to say a lot has changed since then but they have a huge wealth of gambling experience and they have operated an online casino long enough to know exactly what players want.
For UK players they are licensed and regulated by the British Gambling Commission. This provides a good degree of security, although Ladbrokes’ long history and great reputation is more than enough for us.
As well as thousands of betting shops on the UK high street, Ladbrokes also have offices in the UK, Israel, Gibraltar and other locations around the world. They are a British company with a long history but equally a global force with a modern outlook. Since their 2016 merger with Coral Ladbrokes have continued to grow and go from strength to strength.
Latest Ladbrokes Casino Offers and Info
Ladbrokes Casino Review
Ladbrokes Casino Rating: 9/10
The casino product at Ladbrokes is undoubtedly top draw. Ladbrokes have such a long history and such a great reputation that it’s no surprise they are able to offer a first class online casino.
The online version is brilliant and the mobile casino, whether played in the app or simply on the mobile version, is just as good. Ladbrokes also offer a download version of the casino but in truth that’s unnecessary in our opinion. Their instant play option offers all the games, stability and features you could ever want.
Ladbrokes offers just about as many games as any online casino. With those games coming from a range of software providers, including the faultless Playtech and also Microgaming, you can rest assured it’s quality AND quantity. You’ll never get bored and you can play old favourites as well as discover great new casino games.
The customer support at Ladbrokes is excellent, although there is so much information and help available on the site you probably won’t need to contact them.
Ladbrokes has got it all – a great brand, a great casino and best of all, lots of great bonuses. Their £1,500 package across your first three deposits is hard to beat so why not claim your first welcome bonus and give them a try today?